Gaijins Adventure

10 Posts
5 Users
25 Reactions
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin
Topic starter  

So as many of you know, I’m in the motherland. It has its pros and cons. lol like trying to get a drivers license… well so far I’ve failed 5 times just to get my temp license and have spent over 300 dollars. lol

On the flip side, you find items to make an ultimate combo for less than what I’ve paid trying to get my drivers license. So, here is a log of some gems I’ve been finding. 

I am a Megabass fanboy of their glory days. A lot of influence from @Rise and I am super thankful for this form and the vault which has helped me a ton!
Here is a used super Diablo 777 with a IP68 and a SPC sleeper that will be taking a trip out to the water soon!

IMG 0904

Kickerfish1, dragon1, RISE and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
saoulons
(@saoulons)
Limit Filler Customer

Amazing stuff! I am forever stuck in the heydays of MB P3, X4, X7, Evoluzion, Luxxe Oltre, Sedition, etc. And the reels that came out with those (Lin, Monoblock, IS, IP, etc.). Glad you can get still get such amazing combos over there and at an amazing price.

The DMV bureaucracy seems to be one of the few universal truths.

dragon1, RISE and Gaijin reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin
Topic starter  

@saoulons yes, the good old glory days. With true craftsmanship and solid parts. Now a days it seems we sacrifice quality for weight savings.. 

and yes, DMV bureaucracy is real here.. if I pass this next time I’ll believe in the “3rd times the charm” saying. Lol

dragon1 and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Absolutely beautiful…the 777s are some of my true favorites and the Super Diablo/SD II (7’ Jig N Texas) are real standouts. Two of the ONLY Evos designed and very capable in the bottom contact department. Gotta love the customized ECS seat, too…Bravo, brother…bravo! 

dragon1 and Gaijin reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin
Topic starter  

@rise I remember seeing your post from years back about your 777s and thought I’d never own one. Here I am with 3 now. 😂 I’m excited to get this one out and test it. I’m getting the itch to get out again!

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin
Topic starter  

Something else to add. I’ve loved the Gatta X for a while. They just look cool and there are a lot of cool patterns. Then I started catching nice bass on them and then I really fell in love. So here are the ones that I have acquired since arriving here. With more to come.. I’m sure.. lol

IMG 1908 Original
IMG 0908

Kickerfish1, RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Dang Aaron, superb stuff brother!

RISE and Gaijin reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin
Topic starter  

@dragon1 I figured I’d flood this with some cool stuff. Thanks for checking!

dragon1 and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Oooomph! Those x’s!…Gatta love em…

Great stuff, as always brother. Love your posts. 🦾👏🏻

Gaijin and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

Outstanding! Anything Old school Mb with a classic Mb reel is just on point. Great pairing and keep sharing those adventures with us!

Gaijin and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: