Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

anyone else using this ? 

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

I'm curious as well...I posted a query on it on TT and never received a reply.  I have also posed some questions about it on the Big Bass Dreams videos and never once did anyone reply to my questions.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

Posted by: @goldrod

anyone else using this ? 

^^^^ excellent question. Got to admit, me and everyone reading can’t hardly wait for your full unbiased review. Awfully nice of you to volunteer like this and I’d like to point out some of us are very proud that a respected member such as yourself would stand up and take a hit for us like this. Extremely cool of you, we know it’ll be a great read…

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

Posted by: @dragon1

I'm curious as well...I posted a query on it on TT and never received a reply.  I have also posed some questions about it on the Big Bass Dreams videos and never once did anyone reply to my questions.

… you, too? WOW man now I’m getting excited!!! We LOVE some great reading honest side by side analysis. You know, no homer hype BS rather straight to the core honest assessment ohhhh this is gonna be gooood…. Yes, this is very good, not one but TWO reviews to compare this is perfect....

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

anyone else using this ?

Any feedback? JDM option, wondering if the .22mm @ 40lb rating is roughly accurate. Personally, I doubt the diameter, and/or if it actually comes close to rating. Doesn't seem possible to me. Easy to print on box and lay claim, much less easy to defy physics. So, what's the scoop?

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @one-love

anyone else using this ?

Any feedback? JDM option, wondering if the .22mm @ 40lb rating is roughly accurate. Personally, I doubt the diameter, and/or if it actually comes close to rating. Doesn't seem possible to me. Easy to print on box and lay claim, much less easy to defy physics. So, what's the scoop?

I never gave it a shot...there are no reviews of it, and the Big Bass Dream peeps are too "good and busy" to answer such basic queries from us plebs.  I've turned the page on Defiant products.

Good Times reacted
ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

@dragon1 Fair enough

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: