BlitzDR and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Posted by: @dragon1

Oh dang... I like the specs.

Likwise. I’m VERY MUCH partial to a longer ML-rated stick. Look forward to your thoughts. 

BlitzDR reacted
ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer
Topic starter  

Was supposed to try it yesterday but they closed the ramp due to high winds blowing down the lake.  Got to fish today but didn't get to fish the "Stride" much after hanging one LEVEL VIB BOOST in a rock pile leaving my RED CRAW pattern.

I did some work with the "Baltoro" for jig/plastic craw, the "Baltoro II Heat" for cranks and the "King Heavy" for some heavy bladed jig w/plastic trailer. [addressed in RAID Japan bc review]

Back to the "Stride", Aaron Martens had 2 longer spinning rods, the Megabass F3-610DGS and an F3-611XXS drop shot.  I think, this goes back to when Takashi Kanamori and Aaron were both with Megabass (conjecture on my part).

I owned both of those rods, the similarities are there.

More to follow.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Posted by: @blitzdr

Was supposed to try it yesterday but they closed the ramp due to high winds blowing down the lake.  Got to fish today but didn't get to fish the "Stride" much after hanging one LEVEL VIB BOOST in a rock pile leaving my RED CRAW pattern.

I did some work with the "Baltoro" for jig/plastic craw, the "Baltoro II Heat" for cranks and the "King Heavy" for some heavy bladed jig w/plastic trailer. [addressed in RAID Japan bc review]

Back to the "Stride", Aaron Martens had 2 longer spinning rods, the Megabass F3-610DGS and an F3-611XXS drop shot.  I think, this goes back to when Takashi Kanamori and Aaron were both with Megabass (conjecture on my part).

I owned both of those rods, the similarities are there.

More to follow.

Now I’m even more intrigued, as both of those Amart sticks are, at this point, legendary IMO. Look forward to some details. 👏🏻👏🏻

ReplyQuote
Share: