8 Posts
7 Users
12 Reactions
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

As the title suggests, what’s your go-to/ultimate confidence bottom contact bait(s) when the going gets tough?

For me, a T-rigged Hula Grub or big straight tail will almost always put at least one in the boat on the toughest of days. 

Good Times reacted
ReplyQuote
Like Fisher
(@thomasjung)
Record Breaker

T rigged Pocket Rocket. Gets them every time.

Good Times and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

A jig and craw for cold water. When the bite gets really tough I like a northstar custom baits hair jig or hippy jig. Combines living rubber and hair for subtle action 

Texas Rigged beaver style bait. RI, SK, or a 7 inch power worm for the summer time.

Hard to beat a drop shot year round. 1/4 oz weight and Jackall Ishad or Crosstail Shad or Roboworm Sculpin. 

ReplyQuote
Gswimbait
(@gswimbait)
Limit Filler

Yamamoto Fat Ika 5" Scooting it along the bottom weightless. It never snags and casts a mile. 

"The things you own, end up owning you." -

Good Times and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
hoohoorjoo
(@hoohoorjoo)
Schoolie Customer

Zoom Magnum lizard in gourd green with chartreuse tail on a C-rig or short Stroker rig. I drag this thru treetops and catch a ton of fish from those blowdowns, and almost never hang up. 

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @hoohoorjoo

Zoom Magnum lizard in gourd green with chartreuse tail on a C-rig or short Stroker rig. I drag this thru treetops and catch a ton of fish from those blowdowns, and almost never hang up. 

That's good stuff.

ReplyQuote
Oldschoolbasser
(@oldschoolbasser)
Limit Filler

For me,it's the Senko. Whether it's fished weightless, Neko,or weighted wacky,I have so much confidence in it.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
KV80
 KV80
(@kv80)
Fingerling

Dead sticking a Yamamoto Senko. If anything just slightly twitch it and then wait. Just hard to have trust that the fish are there but they just don't want to bite right away. 

Joel Chin and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: