Very tempting…..

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

I’m close to grabbing one…just keep swearing I’m gonna slow down and fish some of the many rods that haven’t seen any water time yet. The struggle is real…especially when it comes to my addiction with bottom contact sticks. 

ReplyQuote
Blksheepfishing
(@blksheepfishing)
Limit Filler Customer

@rise When you get it take at least 100 pictures of it so we can see all the wonderful details....

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@blksheepfishing 101, just for you, brother…👊🏼

ReplyQuote
Blksheepfishing
(@blksheepfishing)
Limit Filler Customer

@rise Ok....for what it's worth my tournament partner just bought this rod and I jumped on the chance to check it out this past weekend while we were fishing for small mouth monsters. At first glance it is extremely sexy, sleek, and it grabs your attention. The rear or butt end of the handle has a very sharp triangular shape to it as opposed to the typical round ones. It is super light...very well balanced with the Steez A reel that he had mounted to it. Felt great casting the 1/2 oz OSP jig. Sensitivity.......I compare sensitivity to my NRX plus rods....ok go ahead and judge me....it's not JDM but it's a performance machine for me when dragging baits on the bottom. Any how, this new Ultima rod is very close to the NRX plus when talking sensitivity. Is it more sensitive?.....no. Is it worth the $850 price tag?......not in my eyes. I'll pay $650 for the NRX plus and spend the other $200 on JDM jigs.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: