4 Users
6 Reactions
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

1A4D2335 A3FA 4119 B6BF D15F21EFFF54

Couple of classic Steez rods joined the stable, including a Brand New old stock STZ741XHFBA XBD Frog Rod with all the tags intact. Wanted a backup and this is what many, including myself still Consider the GOAT when it comes to frog rods. Not to mention, it’ll handle lots of other stuff beautifully. The second…a minty STZ6101MXBA-SPX EX-fast medium powered stinger tip rod…a rare one you don’t see anymore. Power BFS…light tip and medium powered backbone. Taper shuts down very quickly. Disappears in your hand, thinking a full custom-built yellow Pixy is what this one wants to be mated with…

The Air Beams seats of yesteryear are still easily within the top 3 most comfy seats of all time (in my hands) and sexier than any others in my eyes. 

Also…X7 EM #7…I’ve got an Extreme Mission hoarding problem. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FFECC0D0 7BE4 48F8 97D6 6FAFC3F0DA58
43182DF6 CE05 4F1F A3A9 2272A47E6479
906AAA3C 0FA1 4D25 915F 9D0550EABC7C
B019CFB7 5175 4373 A8A9 47E5929BAB76

Gaijin, Good Times, Aquaftm and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @rise

-- attachment is not available --

Couple of classic Steez rods joined the stable, including a Brand New old stock STZ741XHFBA XBD Frog Rod with all the tags intact. Wanted a backup and this is what many, including myself still Consider the GOAT when it comes to frog tide. Not to mention, it’ll handle lots of other stuff beautifully. The second…a minty STZ6101MXBA-SPX EX-fast medium powered stinger tip rod…a rare one you don’t see anymore. Power BFS…light tip and medium powered backbone. Taper shuts down very quickly.

The Air Beams seats of yesteryear are still easily within the top 3 most comfy seats of all time (in my hands) and sexier than any others in my eyes. 

Absolutely fucquin' brilliant procurements!!!  

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@dragon1 thanks, brother. I strongly believe we tend to get caught up in all the new “shiny” things and often forget about rods that set the bar high, even today. I’m a big advocate for the Tackle of yesteryear, as are you…👊🏼

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

@dragon1 thanks, brother. I strongly believe we tend to get caught up in all the new “shiny” things and often forget about rods that set the bar high, even today. I’m a big advocate for the Tackle of yesteryear, as are you…👊🏼

Yeppers, I'll be back in the hunt for some OGs hopefully in the next couple of years as I settle and achieve the levels of financial success that I need in order to justify these type purchases...not that I have suffered and been without in the meantime. 😎

Honestly, the one rod I have sought after for a long while has been the Daiko Chi Pin, along with several others.  The XBD is another as well since it fits my penchant for power fishing well.

As always, your presence and sharing of your goodies is appreciated bruddah.

ReplyQuote
pkn8
 pkn8
(@pkn8)
Limit Filler Customer

I only read the title and had a feeling it would be filled with an EM at some point 😆 

Always learning...

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer

ive got to find your source.. lol 

your supplier is a good one.. with tags still on the rod is top notch supplier there 

ReplyQuote
Share: