Freakin' COVID!

17 Posts
6 Users
30 Reactions
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer
Topic starter  

That's why I'm so far behind fishing report wise ... 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

That sucks...

BlitzDR and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

This essential oil mixture and application is very effective for fighting the vid and flu/cold symptoms.  I send it out to my family, friends, and clients and I keep it at hand all the time.  I also use it when I am stuffed up and also on sore areas on my back and knees.

Here is a wonderfully powerful, safe, and natural way to help your body fight the flu and covid viruses more effectively. Please note that you can also apply fewer drops for children and sensitive skin, as this mixture is strong and will warm up your skin and body temperature very quickly in order to fight and kill these common viruses. This oil mixture will also help tremendously with opening up the nasal passages and will help with keeping body temps up and will help generate a strong sweat out of the virus through what has long been known as, “breaking the fever”.

This mixture is composed of equal parts of three essential oils (make sure to shake mix before applying):

Black Spruce

Thyme

Holiday Peace

Do this application for two-three days:

10 drops on your back, spread from neck, along spine, to tailbone) – rub in thoroughly

10 drops between chest and sides of neck – rub in thoroughly.

RISE and BlitzDR reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Here is a simple recipe you can make at home for super vitamin C Hydroxy.

Take 4 lemon, and 4 grapefruit, cut them up, rind and all! Take distilled water, pan, and fill 1/2in above your fruits. Simmer with a lid for 3 hrs.... Filter liquid in a jar. This recipe makes hydroxy. Then you just add a couple tbsp of this with honey in warm water and drink it twice a day. Like a shot glass of water with this (2tbsp) mix.

2 shots a day. And if you want, just keep making this and keep it on hand, and it will do the same job.

This is the natural recipe for hydroxy and should keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.

Also, rotate these supplements into your diet, along with getting plenty of rest, regular exercise, and proper amounts of sunshine/vitamin D.

Zinc

Vitamin C

Elderberry tablets or extract and mix/dilute with water to desired flavor.

RISE and BlitzDR reacted
ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer
Topic starter  

I caught the COVID the first time 4 years ago around Chinese/Tet.  Got it the second time a couple weeks ago.  From MY KNOWLEDGE/Experience, I went with the J and J, REAL vaccine (although not from actual COVID) not the other multiple "vaxxes".

Overall, I can't complain.  I had a couple days of coughing but I'm fatigued.  Anyway, I can only do what I can do and go forward.

I'm not going anywhere yet.  Just gonna take the time day by day.

Kickerfish1, RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Crap…speedy recovery, brother. Van knows his stuff, so I’d go with his recipes. 

Kickerfish1 and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

I would follow Van recipe with just a few slight modifications. A few dashes of hot sauce to clear the sinuses and salt and pepper to taste 🤣 

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @kickerfish1

I would follow Van recipe with just a few slight modifications. A few dashes of hot sauce to clear the sinuses and salt and pepper to taste 🤣 

Yeppers, ain't nothin' wrong with dat.

RISE and Kickerfish1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Posted by: @kickerfish1

👍🏼🤣🤣

dragon1 and Kickerfish1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

How are you feelin, Blitz? 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @rise

Finally almost normal.  Some remaining cough but overall much better.  More importantly, plan on fishing Thursday or Friday ...!

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

@blitzdr 

That's great to hear, man!

ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

@blitzdr man…that’s good to hear. I was actually a bit worried, as we haven’t heard from you.

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am really happy for you.. all the money in the world is no substitute for health.. God Bless, keep on getting better. 

Kickerfish1, RISE, BlitzDR and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @blitzdr

Posted by: @rise

Finally almost normal.  Some remaining cough but overall much better.  More importantly, plan on fishing Thursday or Friday ...!

Trip pushed back until Wednesday ... heavy rain 'til 8/9, wind gusts up to 26 MPH after 10.  Might have considered but didn't want to risk sickness ...

Onward and upward!

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: