DEPS DR-100ZX Limited

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Blksheepfishing
(@blksheepfishing)
Limit Filler Customer
Topic starter  

Who has one? What fishing application do you use it for? What’s upgrades or tune changes have you made or recommend?

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

In essence it’s designed for any situation that might call for a locked drag. In application, I suspect most toss plastics or work frogs or other topwater and such. Personally, it’s a larger than ‘normal’ psycho launch machine for me. I’m talking the area of 2-3.4oz or so, LOVES them, spool has the capacity, brakes up to task, tough all around. But I had a magician create a drag stack within for me to accommodate mishaps. Not that I ever make a mistake, I’ll never admit to that, nor am I one to lock a drag far as it’ll go either. Mostly they’re sweet users I feel special winging with is all. And if I might offer some advice, there is none other like it. If you’re truly compelled, probably best jump before the only options you can find are beat to hell.

ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

From the gate…it’s the best froggin reel out there. I absolutely love mine for these duties, solely. On the flip side…The locked drag washers/stack can be changed out for a traditional stack and Star. 

ReplyQuote
Blksheepfishing
(@blksheepfishing)
Limit Filler Customer
Topic starter  

@one-love May I ask the details involved regarding the drag stack modifications that your magician completed on your reel. Perhaps I may consider having the same done to my reel. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

@blksheepfishing

Custom cut carbon, standard guts, and as I understand it by way of swapping upper drive shaft bearing that was too wide to fit the stack. I think? It’s been a while. I don’t mod the damn things I just fish them lol. I keep telling myself I’ll dig that deep, but my eyesight is not good. But if that’s what you want, send me a personal message, I’m sure we can get you fixed up.

ReplyQuote
Blksheepfishing
(@blksheepfishing)
Limit Filler Customer
Topic starter  

@one-love Thanks for the feed back. I'll show you a message.

ReplyQuote
Share: