2 Users
7 Likes
triple_illusion
(@triple_illusion)
Limit Filler
Topic starter  

I have the following items for sale, I would entertain trades as well:

Daiwa Ringa SLC
Near mint, I am the second owner, first owner barely used it, I have never used it. Tiny marks shown in pics (circled in red), otherwise flawless, does not include factory box. Includes factory papers, and custom box that I made for it. Includes Livre knobs.
$450 TYD PayPal FF or add 4%

0W4A4391
0W4A4392
0W4A4393

0W4A4398

0W4A4399
0W4A4401
0W4A4397

Daiwa TD-Z Type R+
This is as good as they get, still has the factory oil and smell. Flawless other than 1 factory paint blem, which appears to be a spec of dust/lint stuck in the clear. Difficult to see even in person, see pic with red circle.
$625 TYD PayPal FF or add 4%

0W4A4410
0W4A4414
0W4A4412
0W4A4416
0W4A4411

0W4A4415
0W4A4413

If you have any questions or need more pics let me know. Cheers!

-triple_illusion

design everything_

BlitzDR and Good Times reacted
ReplyQuote
OneSBug
(@onesbug)
Schoolie Customer

The old school never dies, these reels have a special and unrepeatable magic, you should not get rid of them, by the way, excellent job with your HL-SLC box.

Starry Eyes

ReplyQuote
triple_illusion
(@triple_illusion)
Limit Filler
Topic starter  

@onesbug Thanks man!

design everything_

ReplyQuote
OneSBug
(@onesbug)
Schoolie Customer

@triple_illusion, I managed to unearth a Ringa SSS from Japan, I was looking for a long time and finally found one in good condition, but it does not have the box or the papers, I would like to know if you can help me to complete it, I would like to make a personalized box like yours and try to get it in manual and reel schematic.

ReplyQuote
triple_illusion
(@triple_illusion)
Limit Filler
Topic starter  

I will get back to you soon, been super busy at work, but yes I can help you....

design everything_

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
OneSBug
(@onesbug)
Schoolie Customer

@triple_illusion thank you very much, I'm waiting, receive a cordial greeting!!!

Wink

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
OneSBug
(@onesbug)
Schoolie Customer

Dear Triple_Illusion, thank you publicly through your post for helping me with the elaboration of the label of my box, without your help this would not have been possible, my most sincere thanks for your time and involvement.

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: