Anyone want to post...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone want to post pics of their display cases/collections?

14 Posts
6 Users
20 Reactions
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

I don’t care how “humble”, messy, OCD, or whatever your tackle room/space/boat/shelves or display cases are…can we share some shots of our stuff? 

ReplyQuote
Aquaftm
(@aquaftm)
Limit Filler Customer

My new years resolution was organizing my tackle. Picked out a decent sized closet and went to work. I utilize this space close by as my work area. I might have been japanese in a former life..haha

IMG 0214
IMG 0217

Goldrod, Gaijin, Good Times and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@aquaftm reincarnation in the best way…

Absolutely love that dialed in spot. And those ZipLoc bags!…a man after my own heart…🤣 They are handy! Beautifully done, brother…beautifully done. You’ve got some amazing gear. 👏🏻👏🏻

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

The tackle room is a giant mess and a work in progress. But here is the display case at the moment. Still working on setting it up with lures, knobs ans spools ams such.

C4F2E5D8 02F6 42E6 9ED8 91CAAE25F6A2
02A76F9E EAB7 4CFE 8F9B F38D04906AC1
8A1D26A0 F1F5 4C82 B274 9BC9AB0451AA
95754A2E A3EB 41BB 91D0 9B9EAC5F07F0
F2D1FB70 5FD5 4971 A715 0B561AD01153

Goldrod, RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@kickerfish1 outstanding. Nicely laid out, my brotha. Seriously lovin it. Can’t wait to see some more progress.

Kickerfish1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

I have plenty of shelves, do have some displays, but to this day have no display shelf. I’ve been wrestling for years how to go about it. I know where it will go, but the question is how. And the biggest holdup I have is that if it’s not more wicked than what you guys have then I won’t be satisfied. I got a reputation to uphold you know…

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @one-love

I have plenty of shelves, do have some displays, but to this day have no display shelf. I’ve been wrestling for years how to go about it. I know where it will go, but the question is how. And the biggest holdup I have is that if it’s not more wicked than what you guys have then I won’t be satisfied. I got a reputation to uphold you know…

I feel you on this…my man cave has taken well over 4 years to get it to its current state…and it’ll never be finished, as I’m never satisfied. That said, I’m pretty happy with what I’ve created.
To be continued…

ReplyQuote
saoulons
(@saoulons)
Limit Filler Customer

This is (finally) coming together for me... Turned the mechanical room into a total fishing man cave. As some of you know, I have spent the last 1+ years decluttering and purging from a massive hoarding pile (and I mean massive)... There is still a lot of progress to be made but the dream of a "manageable" fishing room is almost here!! I have never been one for displays but this may change in the future. There is one display in there on the wall below the jackalope; the display is the Megabass Factory Pride Color lures (the ones that came with the original Megabass Into the X subscription back in 2016).

I definitely hang out in this room way more than I care to admit Smile

IMG 2539
IMG 2544
IMG 2543
IMG 2545
IMG 2541
IMG 2542

Goldrod, RISE and Good Times reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @saoulons

This is (finally) coming together for me... Turned the mechanical room into a total fishing man cave. As some of you know, I have spent the last 1+ years decluttering and purging from a massive hoarding pile (and I mean massive)... There is still a lot of progress to be made but the dream of a "manageable" fishing room is almost here!! I have never been one for displays but this may change in the future. There is one display in there on the wall below the jackalope; the display is the Megabass Factory Pride Color lures (the ones that came with the original Megabass Into the X subscription back in 2016).

I definitely hang out in this room way more than I care to admit Smile

IMG 2539
IMG 2544
IMG 2543
IMG 2545
IMG 2541
IMG 2542

Yeah, brother!!! That’s simply outstanding. Amazing use of space and very beautifully executed. Love it!!!! What was your favorite part of the process and what would you like to change/do differently? 🫡🫡🫡

ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin

And here is mine. lol it’s gotten smaller but it’s more manageable. Moving again in 8 months and baby on the way so I needed to make some room. Either way, it gets the job done.

IMG 1140

Kickerfish1 and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin

So Im a huge fan of the Gotta-X. To be honest, in terms of performance it kinda sucks. lol Its not how I really like to fish my crawlers but it still catches fish. Ive got multiple fish on the GX. From big to small.

IMG 1908 Original

So I haven't been out much and have actually sold off some stuff. Baby #2 is on the way and Ive been making some room. Either way, they have spent the last few months living inside of a black and gold i-Bank. Very much out of site out of mind. Well, Ive decided to sell my i-Bank and I took out my GX's and wanted to display them. They are not the easiest to display as you saw in my post above and the pic below. 

431647992 874912854438943 8321957243127444959 n

So I grabbed some 1.6mm coated steel wire and got to tinkering. I wanted to lessen the foot print of the GX but also showed off the wings as some have a carbon print or abalone inlays. So this is what I came up with. Its functional and does what I want but the look is meh... lol Ive been wanting to get a 3D printer for a while but I don't think that's what I need with the change on the way. Enjoy and I hope you take away some ideas from this! 

IMG 1143
IMG 1144

https://youtube.com/shorts/7qwepACLP24

Good Times and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@gaijin The fact that you sat down, thought it out, and then manifested these is what makes it even more special. Absolutely outstanding use of space and ingenuity. It all looks incredible. Those stands are genius… Simple and effective. I think they look great, and I love the angle the lures are pitched at. Bravo

Gaijin reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

….

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish