4 Users
17 Reactions
tilb
 TILB
(@tilb)
Schoolie Customer
Topic starter  

IMG 2371

This aldebaran 50mg was the first reel I decided to mess around with a few years ago and slowly tune to a bfs reel . Over time I found zpi bfc parts and with the latest addition I completed it with a racing red bfc732 spool

My next project will be on a newly acquired tdz personal order. I currently have a few zpi parts set aside for it, but it will still be some time before it’s complete.
Anyone else working on any tuning projects this winter ? 

RISE, Good Times, dragon1 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

Keep us posted of how it goes! I have done both of those reels/platforms before and there is a lot of options out there for mods. 

Here is an Alde with Avail 936 spool and a PO with a ZPI red spool

65AC79FC E605 4785 A09B C0DFE61326AD
80BEF418 F79B 4093 A17A 3909B533BAEF
88DFB961 650C 4577 91D7 AAE08304F82F

RISE, Good Times, dragon1 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
tilb
 TILB
(@tilb)
Schoolie Customer
Topic starter  

@kickerfish1 good stuff man. I have a set of og corks I plan on putting on my PO. What kind of tension knob is that on yours ?

RISE, dragon1 and Kickerfish1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Kickerfish1
(@kickerfish1)
Limit Filler

Thanks. The CC cap is from a 2016 Zillion SV 7:1 1016. Then Handle is a chrome Avail 90mm swept with a red handle nut retainer and the star is a SLP works swept threaded red star. I went with a chrome and red theme to match the frame and the engine cover, thumb bar and nose piece. 

RISE, TILB and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer

Posted by: @tilb

-- attachment is not available --

This aldebaran 50mg was the first reel I decided to mess around with a few years ago and slowly tune to a bfs reel . Over time I found zpi bfc parts and with the latest addition I completed it with a racing red bfc732 spool

My next project will be on a newly acquired tdz personal order. I currently have a few zpi parts set aside for it, but it will still be some time before it’s complete.
Anyone else working on any tuning projects this winter ? 

YOU had me at TDZ Personal Order!!

TILB and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Too much 🔥 in this thread…👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’ve got a few things in the works. I’ll post them up this week or the next. That PO is gonna be a blast to build. Keep us posted and let me know if you’re looking for anything in particular. I’d be happy to help if I can. 🫡

TILB reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: