October Acquistions

49 Posts
5 Users
78 Reactions
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

A mail call to end all mail calls…that’s awesome, sir. Truck is lookin sharp as all get-out. Beautifully done. Keep the pics and updates coming. 

ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin

Freaking sick! I want to see more!! 😍😍😍

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

IMG 2145

Super charger made it early 

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @goldrod

IMG 2145

ladders bars made it today 

tomorrow, Lord willing I’ll get some time to measure and fit before sending off for powder coating 

they should look like this

IMG 2251

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

Well the exception will be my truck is black 

ordered switch pro and some 4 banger morimoto ditch lights with low profile mounting brackets 

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

-- attachment is not available --

Awwwwww hells yeah!!!

ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

IMG 2145

ladders bars made it today 

tomorrow, Lord willing I’ll get some time to measure and fit before sending off for powder coating 

they should look like this

IMG 2251

That should be absolutely beautiful…lovin the updates. 🦾🦾

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  
IMG 2253

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

I was looking at the welding work and it looks fantastic. Somebody did a real good job. I’m pretty excited. I looked at the truck this morning. I saw what I needed to do. I watch a few videos and something I can do myself but I need to get a powder coated first, and That is the objective, Lord willing I can have these on before Thanksgiving 

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

I was looking at the welding work and it looks fantastic. Somebody did a real good job. I’m pretty excited. I looked at the truck this morning. I saw what I needed to do. I watch a few videos and something I can do myself but I need to get a powder coated first, and That is the objective, Lord willing I can have these on before Thanksgiving 

Brother Jorrick,

Make sure you speak with your auto insurance agent/carrier and make any necessary endorsements on your policy to cover for all of these added accessories...otherwise all this additional cost and upgrades will not be covered if your truck is totaled or stolen.

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dragon1

Brother Jorrick,

Make sure you speak with your auto insurance agent/carrier and make any necessary endorsements on your policy to cover for all of these added accessories...otherwise all this additional cost and upgrades will not be covered if your truck is totaled or stolen.

MY BROTHERRRRRRRR

WE are on the same page cause I called them last week to discuss just that 

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

IMG 2297

Hope all is well with everyone. Had some set backs this week. Was two weeks behind in school work but catching up. Wife had surgery and it was successful. You don’t know the footprint til the shoe is gone. Thanks be to God all is well. I can not complain so everything hereafter is just small stuff 

I purchased some morimoto 4 bangers the HXB AND they came super fast. Unfortunately they didn’t have the cradle that the lights sits in that attaches to the bracket. So I’ve got to find out on Monday how to fix that situation

i have the morimoto brackets and the caliraised low profile brackets. Lol if you know me you know me right 😂 

so I installed one of each on the truck to see which I prefer but until i get the cradle the the light sits in I won’t know. I also got some tires today. I thought I knew but apparently the guy who works at the tire shop and has been doing that job for years knows better 

I wanted 285/65 or 70 R18 in keeping the stock rim but most people go size 35 and some 37 inch tires. That wasn’t for me and after taking to the nice guy he suggested 305/60R18 and I am so glad that I took the wife with me cause she was like 

just get them when I was on the fence 

turns out 305/60R18 fit perfectly with no rubbing or trimming off the truck 

so I’d have to say all in all we are marching forward. Traction ladder bars were delivered for powder coating and it’s just waiting for the next piece 

you guys enjoy life and thanks for all the encouragement and kind words. The tire guy said to bring it by when it’s completed he was so hyped for the future and happy from what he saw today. 

dragon1 and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Simply outstanding. Very happy to hear your wife is doing good and that the surgery went well. Keep posting updates, we are all grateful for you as well.

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

Good Evening All

today for the first time in at least two months I took a rod off the rack and went out after making it home from work for a few cast  I forgot how soothing it is just to be out casting  I did catch a 3lber on my EG stallion TDZ combo and it was so rewarding. I’ve had so much going that just being out there at first felt foreign but then the calm came and I just felt revived  

as per the pictures the ladder bars have been powder coated and are due to be installed  the switch pro was installed and they really did an exceptional job with making it recessed by the shifter  the morimoto 4 bangers are in and working as ditch lights  I hope to have a full photo of the vehicle once the ladder bars are in  

what I didn’t plan on but did anyway was a alpine dash cam front and rear  the crew max rear glass goes down but I found a custom bracket and had it shipped two day shipping 

God bless everyone  thanks for the motivation to do something different 

oh i forgot i put 305/65R18 Toyo AT 3 tires on it  the width is 12 and the stability is phenomenal 

IMG 2387
IMG 2415

Gaijin and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

First I pray that your wife is healing quickly and recovering fully.  Blessing to you and yours this Christmas and Holiday Season!

And your Tundra is friggin' off da chain!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4
Share: