EG IRSC 71MH Super stallion aurora

6 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Polkfish1
(@polkfish1)
Limit Filler Customer
Topic starter  

This rod arrived over the holidays. Still have not had a chance to fish it. First impressions are the it feels much lighter than any EG rod I own, but my stable of EGs has tended toward the heavier models. As usual, it is extremely well balanced with this IS lariat. It floats. I was not intending on using this real with it, but it just fit so well for this initial look. Bite has still been pretty slow with this cold front and I think I'm still at least 7-10 d away from a possible first wave of spawners. I'll report back when I have a chance to fish it. 

IMG 7032 (1)
IMG 7029
IMG 7003
IMG 7008
IMG 6985
IMG 7001

Like Fisher, RISE, dragon1 and 2 people reacted
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slot Fish

Wowzers, that's a beautiful combo.  Can't wait for more on the water review with lots of tight line results.

ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Record Breaker Admin

Outstanding, waiting on mine…not so patiently…taper close to the TKIC? 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slot Fish Customer

just and amazing setup you have there.. what a treat that you got it for the holidays.

I believe that rod is the limited edition special order only correct? 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Polkfish1
(@polkfish1)
Limit Filler Customer
Topic starter  

Thanks fellas.

@rise: taper seems true to the OG, but can’t say for sure until I pull some fish out the water. It’s been dink city for me the last couple of weeks, but that’s changing fast. A little warm front just came through too, which will wake up some early birds to the shallows in the next couple days I’m sure. 

@goldrod Yes; I put an order in for this one several months ago when evergreen put out a call. I imagine that some may appear at retailers, but I was pretty sure at that time that I wanted an example. 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Record Breaker Admin

@polkfish1 can't wait to hear more. Please post some catch pics ASAP. 👍

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: