Alphas Ito question

5 Posts
3 Users
10 Likes
drew03cmc
(@drew03cmc)
Fingerling Customer
Topic starter  

Hey all, just found this page and figured I'd inquire here as every other avenue has been a strike out. I'm a huge fan of the OG Alphas platform and own 5 reels on it, but my first one, an Alphas ITO, was acquired with damaged side plate and front cover. I have the proper clear front cover and worm gear, but am currently running the SV105 chrome front cover with a spare side cover on it. I'm hoping someone has a clear palm side cover for a RH ITO lying around. These reels make great cranking reels and I'm using my Sol for flukes right now. 

I hope to learn and grow my knowledge on here. Thanks!

Good Times, RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Gaijin
(@gaijin)
Slot Fish Admin

Welcome to the page Andy! Great to see you here! Like I’ve said before you’ve got a great little collection of incredible and versatile reels. Hopefully someone can chime in and help out with that side cover. I’m still looking! 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
drew03cmc
(@drew03cmc)
Fingerling Customer
Topic starter  

@gaijin thanks buddy! I didn't expect to see you on here. Haha.

Gaijin and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin

Welcome aboard, Drew! Good to have you here.

I'm also a huge fan of those OG little tanks. Those AI clear parts were/are known to spontaneously self destruct and have gotten real tough to find. I know I had a couple spare sets a few years back, but can't remember if I sold one or both. I may still have one, but I'll need a few days to go through parts.  

Shoot me a message on Wednesday as a reminder and I'll be sure to get ya an answer by the end of the week, if that helps. 

ReplyQuote
drew03cmc
(@drew03cmc)
Fingerling Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @rise

Welcome aboard, Drew! Good to have you here.

I'm also a huge fan of those OG little tanks. Those AI clear parts were/are known to spontaneously self destruct and have gotten real tough to find. I know I had a couple spare sets a few years back, but can't remember if I sold one or both. I may still have one, but I'll need a few days to go through parts.  

Shoot me a message on Wednesday as a reminder and I'll be sure to get ya an answer by the end of the week, if that helps. 

Thanks, will do! 

ReplyQuote
Share: