IMG 2624
IMG 2623

Kickerfish1 and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

You should be able to see this now.. So I was out today after doing all the things I needed to do and I was really excited because I love the lure which is the hurry slide . I use the tungsten screw inserts and they are fantastic as a " back glide " lure but with my current setup im not able to use them as many times as I would like and i am hoping someone has a better alternative than my hook and spring lock 

im thinking some sort of glue ??? 

Thanks in advance.. 

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Hey brother Jorrick,

What issue are you having?  Also, I did the two different knobs on your Morethan...also, did you remove the CF insert sliver on the top of the Morethan frame?

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dragon1

Hey brother Jorrick,

What issue are you having?  Also, I did the two different knobs on your Morethan...also, did you remove the CF insert sliver on the top of the Morethan frame?

Hey Brother 

I didnt alter the morethan 

im getting ready to start fishing more.. its just my peace.. my wife and I went out on the water yesterday and she was just out there with me.. Caught all my fish on a dropshot video game style.. 

oh and one on a vision 110

RISE, Kickerfish1 and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

Open it up bro. Grab a small needle nose pier and ‘untwist’ it until it opens wider and longer allowing it to cling to a larger portion of plastic. That’ll help big time.

dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: