How to load pics in...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] How to load pics in the order you want them shown…

4 Posts
3 Users
8 Reactions
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

I’ve noticed, and it’s been brought to my attention that when uploading a group of pictures, they are not displayed in the order they were chosen from your camera roll or computer. We are working on solving this issue on the backside, but in the meantime, there is a workaround. Instead of selecting a large group of photos at once when you attach files, you can select one photo, add it to your post, then select another photo and add it to your post… So on and so on. Yes, it takes a little bit more time, but if posting pictures in a certain order is a priority, it is what works at the moment. Otherwise, you can continue selecting a group of pics and adding them all at once.

Sorry for any inconvenience, we will have this resolved ASAP. 

ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @rise

I’ve noticed, and it’s been brought to my attention that when uploading a group of pictures, they are not displayed in the order they were chosen from your camera roll or computer. We are working on solving this issue on the backside, but in the meantime, there is a workaround. Instead of selecting a large group of photos at once when you attach files, you can select one photo, add it to your post, then select another photo and add it to your post… So on and so on. Yes, it takes a little bit more time, but if posting pictures in a certain order is a priority, it is what works at the moment. Otherwise, you can continue selecting a group of pics and adding them all at once.

Sorry for any inconvenience, we will have this resolved ASAP. 

Thanks Bruddah!

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
triple_illusion
(@triple_illusion)
Limit Filler

Thank you for working to improve this for us!

design everything_

RISE and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

Doing everything I can to make this work for you guys. Thank you so much for being the most important part of this whole endeavor. 

Gaijin and dragon1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: