18 Posts
8 Users
12 Likes
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

This site was started with the intention of being a very small, humble place for enthusiasts to gather, talk tackle and share their experience(s) with one-another. It's a labor of love for me and the others involved...not a full-time gig...yet, but the hope has always been to build a place that caters to all of us that are truly addicted to and appreciate the finer details when it comes to the tackle we use.

We are a little ways into this journey and while I'm quite happy with the functionality and ease of use thus far, not to mention, incredibly grateful for the participation and quality interaction...I'd REALLY like to hear from you guys on what you think would/will make this site better. I'm all about quality over quantity, but I'd love to see more people over here choppin it up. I'm aware that we are no match for Facebook, but I've tried to make sure this site is easy to use/shares some of the same features. At this point, give it to me straight...what could be improved upon, what should be ditched and what should be added/implimented?

I'm all ears/eyes. 

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Chunky Monkey Customer

I actually enjoy the casualness.  It’s a clean, well-lighted place.  

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Bro, I would love to see a more robust BST setup, especially for tackle aside rods and reels.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
pkn8
 pkn8
(@pkn8)
Limit Filler Customer

Not much that I see that can be improved on. Everything is stellar! The topics and replies are great and the UI for the website is easy to navigate.

Always learning...

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

Outstanding input so far, thanks a bunch fellas. Everything is being noted and I will actually implement some of what's being suggested. 

ReplyQuote
HooksAndCaffeine
(@lue)
Schoolie

Posted by: @pkn8

Not much that I see that can be improved on. Everything is stellar! The topics and replies are great and the UI for the website is easy to navigate.

I agree with you on this.

ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@one-love…appreciate your kind words/input. I agree, some minor tweaks can be done. 🙏🏼👊🏼💥

ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @one-love

Sedition SDC-702ML Cristobal Limited - JDM Fishing

Now THAT'S a review. Very nice... Figured this decent place to maybe mention 

'Before moving forward, I want to make it a point to let our readers know that we prefer to focus on long term reviews here at jdmfishing.com, as we believe it takes some time to really put most pieces of gear through thorough testing.'

NOT a critique, great write up, but this probably best placed very first line rather than middle. IMO. We know you're detailed, John Q. Public maybe not. Just trying to help. And one more thing, who is that bearded MF all smiling at us? Something mighty fishy about that dude... 

Agreed, one of the best reviews I have ever read, and worthy of publication in any of the top domestic fishing mags, and better yet any hardcore Japanese enthusiast fishing mag.

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@dragon1 humbled by the kind words and the fact that you enjoyed it that much. 🤙🏼

ReplyQuote
dragon1
(@dragon1)
Slaunch

Posted by: @rise

@dragon1 humbled by the kind words and the fact that you enjoyed it that much. 🤙🏼

Hells yeah Bruddah!

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer

After giving this topic alot of thought and not only thinking about myself but what other people may be interested in and I come to the same conclusion. I don't  think there is nothing that you can do to improve on this site. One of the biggest things that you've done is allow photos to be posted on here from my cell phone. For me that allows me to make real time post when i am on the water which i enjoy the most.  

The information and resources here are top tier and the review of tackle is both enlightening and inspiring. I hope to make it to that level of performance in tackle but even if I never I am perfectly find just reading about the experience of others. I have been away from here and for that I apologize. I decided to go back to school and between work and school and family, i have just been spent. But I will do better with participation ! 

Thats a perfect segway into the one thing I thought about and it could very well already be in place and that is some sort of email notification to a topic of interest ?

What you have done here is nothing short of spectacular and I for one am grateful to the upmost. There are plenty of times when I find myself in the achieves looking for information prior to a purchase. Thank you for your time and Attention to detail because BELIEVE ME, DETAILS MATTER especially when buying JDM equipment from random places like i do. 

RISE and Good Times reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@goldrod 🙏🏼🙏🏼👊🏼👊🏼

ReplyQuote
Goldrod
(@goldrod)
Slaunch Customer

Good Morning 

just t got an email notification and that base is covered too! 

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Double Digit Admin
Topic starter  

@goldrod outstanding...and, please don't sell yourself short. You are easily at the same level as any of us. Watching your lineup/collection grow has been nothing short of amazing. You have real passion for this and it shows in everything you do/post. I am truly grateful for what you and everyone else add to this forum, know that. Appreciate you and your input, sir.

Congrats on the return to school, BTW!!!

ReplyQuote
Good Times
(@one-love)
Slot Fish

@goldrod I'm with ^^^ you been around brother it's all good. With pride, no regret.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: