The One You Love

... a nightmare to cast I'll bet

Gswimbait and RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Record Breaker Admin

I'm late to this party...first I'm seeing of this. Hat's off for the innovation...very cool. Bet action is fluid and natural. I'm curious about potential casting "issues" as well. 

Gswimbait reacted
ReplyQuote
BlitzDR
(@blitzdr)
Member Customer

Might not be cast, could be trolled.  If that’s Biwa (didn’t notice), I think that’s a tactic they used for the big’uns there.

Gswimbait reacted
ReplyQuote
Gswimbait
(@gswimbait)

Depends on the material and its water retention.  If it has a sponge core, it will hold water, just dip it in the water, soak it then cast away.

Sort of like the concept behind that water filled floating bobbers that double as a weight. 

If you get it right, you could make it VERY affordable and very profitable as production cost could be way cheaper than an ABS bait. 

I think DRT is on to something here..

"The things you own, end up owning you." -

RISE reacted
ReplyQuote
RISE
 RISE
(@rise)
Record Breaker Admin

Posted by: @gswimbait

Depends on the material and its water retention.  If it has a sponge core, it will hold water, just dip it in the water, soak it then cast away.

Sort of like the concept behind that water filled floating bobbers that double as a weight. 

If you get it right, you could make it VERY affordable and very profitable as production cost could be way cheaper than an ABS bait. 

I think DRT is on to something here..

Well said, G.

ReplyQuote
HooksAndCaffeine
(@lue)

This concept reminds me of some thing he mentioned in one of his videos when we was developing the Frenzy. 

Check it out.

ReplyQuote
Share: